Help your employees invest in a comfortable future
AFRICA UMBRELLA PENSION FUND
Africa Umbrella Pension Fund is a defined contribution retirement pension fund designed for any group of people in a company or any other legal entity. The Fund provides for retirement savings and employee group risk benefits such as life insurance.
FSP No. 38185
Structure and Benefits:
• Flexible Contributions – fixed and variable as a percentage of salary starting from only R500 per employee.
• Retirement Benefits: Up to 1/3 as Cash, and balance as pension plan
• Investment Strategy: Life Stage Portfolios structured for capital protection and steady inflation-linked growth
Why does my business need an umbrella fund?
1. Focus on your business or organisation and allow our experienced and skilled trustees to worry about the retirement of your employees.
2. Participating employers, whether small or large, get traditional big company benefits without the hassle of setting up their own retirement fund.
3. As an employer, you do not have to give up interaction with your employees. Employees are provided with accurate and up-to-date product information and communication needs are planned.
Objectives of the fund:
Primary: to outperform inflation by 4% p.a over a rolling 5year period
Secondary: to provide positive returns over a 12 month period
How we communicate with you:
• Member benefit statements once a year
• Member newsletter once a year after year-end
• Ad-hoc communication through the year on legislation changes or any other important information
• Member booklet
• Free Access to advice
Contact us to find out how the JM BUSHA Africa Umbrella Pension Fund can assist your company and help your employees with their retirement needs.
Need us to come present to your team? Speak to us.